Tuesday, November 4, 2008

sisters by chance, best friends by choice....

was literally all that I could think about when I did this shoot last friday. I mean seriously, these pictures almost make me tear up b/c they SOOOO remind me of the bond that my sister & I have. There is really NOTHING in this world like a sister:) I mean just look at how much fun they are having together!!!!! I really love this family & I loved the morning that I spent with them. This was supposed to be a Christmas surprise for daddy but he came home during lunch - OOPS!!! Pigtails, giggles, baby dolls, late night talks, secrets, & smelly boys are all that I could think about this morning as I was working on this shoot. If you have a sister (or even 2 girls) then you will LOVE these pictures!  I know... these girls are precious...enjoy:)








2 comments:

Jenny said...

Absolutely love the picture of Heather and the girls- just beautiful

Unknown said...

OMG! Amazing photos....too precious. Heather you and the girls look beautiful!