Saturday, October 18, 2008

the christmas clan

really got me in the mood for Santa, sleigh bells, & reindeer this week. The pictures make it look like it was about 50 degrees outside but believe it or not it was about 75-80 degrees (you guys were really good sports!). Lori & I became very close last year b/c our sons were in the same class & now ironically our daughters (who are only 3 months apart) squeal when they see each other too! Lori has been a really great friend to me & I feel like I have known her & Tripp forever. A few months ago I was able to shoot Lori driving in Jimmy Johnson's car going VERY fast WITH Jimmy Johnson (he was the driver - can you imagine? -Scroll way down to see pictures). Definitely a highlight of my photo career. This whole family has become some of our best friends here in Charlotte so shooting their family was an absolute pleasure! Dru with his spiderman webs & Cameron with her nose-picking kept me rolling all morning.....












No comments: