Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a super mom of a super family!!!

guys, really... Audra is definitely what I would categorize as a "super mom!" We were invited over to her house a few months ago for a playdate & you would have thought we had stepped into Martha Stewart's house... only better. She had prepared a spread for the kids that made Chuck-E-Cheese look like a vegetable diner. It was complete with pre-cut grapes, homemade sweets, popcorn, & muffins, you name it & it was there!!! Audra did not disappoint us for this shoot either. When her family rolled up for the shoot she was wheeling behind her a wagon filled with props. Not just any props, we are talking EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink! A red wagon, red chair, red bench, hats, scarves, gloves, stockings, pillows, blankets, snacks... LITERALLY everything.  Audra, you are one on a kind! Def. the kind of mom that I say to myself.. "how does she do it all?" I love your beautiful family & I loved spending the morning with you all. I hope you enjoy these pictures of your family who obviously loves & appreciates you very much! 







No comments: