Thursday, January 1, 2009

a day at the farm...

whew!! I feel like it has been AGES since I have actually posted a shoot. I took some well-needed time off during christmas to be with my husband & kids but I am really glad to be back in business! These next pictures are from an all-day shoot that I did in columbia, sc in early december. A friend of mine from college arranged to do it at a horse farm & there were 7 families that came throughout the day to have their pictures taken. The weather started out foggy & freezing (which made for some very cool pictures!) By then end of the day it was sunny & beautiful which made for a good variety of pictures. Each shoot was very unique... you almost would not have known we were at the same farm in all of the shoots. Although it took me a while to post these I think it was well worth the wait:) Stay tuned for some very cool things coming in 2009 including some brand new equipment & a new name & website!!! Details coming soon...:)


















No comments: