Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hope Bray Photography is here!!!

Dear friends & family,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support of Blink Photography!!! The launch of Blink went better than I could have ever hoped thanks to you! Because of the increase in business & need for a more professional look, I have decided to upgrade my website. My new name will be Hope Bray Photography & my new website is definitely more user friendly for me as well as my clients. I have had a lot of wedding inquiries lately. If there is a date that you have in mind for your wedding then please do not hesitate to email or call me ASAP. I am definitely willing to travel for weddings & I am now booking for all 2009 weddings. Word of mouth is how my business has grown so fast. If you think that you know someone who would be interested in booking a newborn, kiddo, family, engagement, bridal session, or wedding then please do not hesitate to forward them this email & website link. I hope everyone is doing well & wish you all a Happy New Year!!! Thank you for all of your support!
Hope Bray

No comments: