Monday, January 5, 2009

a perfect signoff...

Okay.. here it is.. my next to last official posting on this website before I launch my new website!! YIPEEE!! I am so glad that I am posting this shoot as my official signoff  b/c I feel like I can really go out with a bang. I am flipped over the way this shoot turned out! This is the sweetest mom/daughter shoot ever!!! It definitely made me so thankful for my little girl, Ellison (ironically this precious little girl's name is ellison too!) Anyhow, for those of you who have princesses of your own, look out... this will melt your heart... :) Okay... stay tuned... my next posting will be my official last on this site. It will include the link to my new website & feature an absolutely gorgeous wedding that I shot in charleston over Christmas. Bye Bye Blink!









No comments: