Friday, November 14, 2008

8 little reindeers sitting on the beach...

well, here they are.. this is MY family!!! Yes, I know.... they are ADORABLE!!! I spend so much time taking pictures of other people's families, I thought I would dedicate this post to our family. We took these pictures on the beach when I went home to Charleston last week. It was so much fun for me to be able to capture our lives together & especially the way that all of the cousins interact. By the end of the shoot, all of the kids were rolling around in the mud  - unavoidable with this crew:) They love each other SOO much... it really is sweet!  Six of these reindeer are my sister's (I know... CRAZY!) and two are mine. Let me see if I can remember all of their names.. :) Ellison (16 months), Mary Catherine (12), Grey (3), Matthew (13), Chase (3), Hopie(4), Morgan (13), & Noah (20 months). An early MERRY CHRISTMAS from our family to yours!!!!!















No comments: