Sunday, November 9, 2008

lovebirds....

hailey & ted(dy)...... the sweetest, kindest, most genuine, wonderful, insanely cute couple that I have ever met... by a mile.  We go way back with sweet Hailey.... she used to babysit for my sister in charleston & when she moved to Rock Hill to go to school, we quickly scooped her up for our own:) She worked in DC all last semester so we welcomed her back this year with open arms..:) Because she spends a few days a week at my house watching my kids, we have come to know her & Ted(dy) very well over the past few years. I am sure that most people call Ted by "ted" but I cannot help but call him "Teddy" b/c that is how I think of him.. a big, sweet, loveable teddy bear.  When Hailey got engaged I was ecstatic & it has been so much fun to watch the two of them plan their special day. I don't know who loves them more.. me or my kids!  Hailey & Teddy...we love you both so much & are so happy for you!!! I am sooooo excited to shoot your upcoming wedding in Charleston.. stay tuned for part 2 of Hailey & Teddy in April...:)










No comments: