Tuesday, November 18, 2008

they call him little john...

but I call him Lightning. I mean this boy was FAST!!!! We set him down on the ground to take some "natural" shots of him & away he ran.. again & again & again!!! We had to literally strap him into his wagon to take his picture! The best part about Little John is that he belongs to my friend, Caroline. Caroline & I lived together for a while in high school so we knew each other very well & she has been like a sister to me for so many years. I absolutely LOVE that Little John is her son. He is like the total package of having a little boy. He is adorable, sweet, 100% boy, & unbelieveably cute! The best part about Caroline & Big John having LJ is that they have not changed their lifestyles at all. They were such a busy couple before they had him & so I always wondered what life would be like for them post child. As far as I can tell... absolutely the same. Everything they do LJ does too... I LOVE it! Caroline, I miss you dearly & I loved getting to spend time with LJ... he really makes me laugh b/c he reminds me of YOU!!!!






No comments: