Wednesday, November 19, 2008

smiling faces, beautiful places....

I know.. that is totally cheesy, but is IS the South Carolina motto, isin't it??? That is seriously how I feel about Charleston. These pictures remind me of everything that I love & miss about Charleston. I LOVE the coast & living on the water. I LOVE the people that we left behind there too. This family is no exception. I met Mandy YEARS ago when we were both single & silly. We were Young Life volunteers & we had more fun than you can imagine together. Everything about Mandy completely reminds me of those days... I met Chris at YL so it is all good memories! Anyhow, we did this shoot at Adam's parents house.... talk about a photographers dream come true! Their son, Harrison, was unbelieveable. As I was going through these pictures, I noticed a common theme... his tongue was always out!!! It was histerical! Seriously.. every other picture... to me that is a true sign of happiness! Who wouldn't be the happiest little boy ever if they had parents like this?? The only thing missing in these pictures is a big Chick-fil-A cow in the background. Mandy & Adam, what do you think?? Ha ha!!! I loved meeting Harrison & being with you guys!







1 comment:

Joan Brantley said...

Hope, these are awesome photos. Great job, hope I get to see all of them.

Joan